75 plates wafer baking oven has beautiful look, and it adopts metal structure which guarantees good thermal insulation effect. It contains several key components including batter feeding system, gas heating system, warning system for coal gas leakage, plate transmission and connecting devices, etc. Aside from these, the energy saving combustion technology is also applied which can increase the use rate of combustion, and the temperature inside our machine is very even. Also, the burner nozzle is redesigned.
1. Baking plate number: 75 pairs
2. Baking plate size: 500mm×350mm
3. Wafer sheet thickness range: 2.5mm-3.2mm
4. Wafer sheet thickness error: ±0.20mm
5. Temperature range: Room temperature to 180℃
6. Materials: The frame is made of GB standard steel, and 45# cold drawn steel is applied for the guide rail. The door, roof and all the covers are produced using imported 304 stainless steel, and aluminum silicate insulation board is used as the heat insulating material.
7. Others: Two color baking oven is optional, and extra money should be paid.
1. This wafer baking oven has a 10.4" color touch screen which is supplied by Mitsubishi. It can display and control several items including preset temperature, actual temperature, plate running speed as well as batter feeding volume.
2. Motor: SEW, Germany
3. Bearing: SKF, France
4. Frequency converter: Danfoss
5. Pressure switch: Schneider, Germany
6. Size (L×W×H): 14730×1280×2400mm
7. Power: 14.8 kW (300kW for electrically heated type)
Tunnel Type Roasted Wafer Making Machine | Conduit Model Baked Waffle Machining Device | Pipeline Baking Wafer Producing Device