This 33 mould baking oven has a ball shape, and it is made of metal, proving excellent thermal insulation property. It has beautiful look, and is equipped with batter feeding system, gas heating system, warning system for coal gas leakage as well as plate transmission and connecting devices. For the purpose of better inspection of the wafer, we set observation window for every combustion zone. Meanwhile, the burner nozzle adopts novel design, and the high energy saving combustion technology improves the utilization rate of combustion to a large extent. Furthermore, different places inside this baking oven share almost the same temperature.
1. Baking plate number: 33 pairs
2. Baking plate size: 470mm×325mm (Ball shape)
3. Wafer sheet thickness range: 2.5mm-3.2mm
4. Wafer sheet thickness error: ±0.20mm
5. Temperature range: Room temperature to 180℃
6. Materials: GB steel bar is used to make the frame, and 45# cold drawn steel is used for the rail. The cover, door and top cover take 304 stainless steel as raw materials, and silica insulation board works as heat insulating material.
1. This baking oven has a 10.4" color touch screen offered by Mitsubishi, and it can display and control many items, including the preset temperature, actual temperature, plate running speed, batter feeding condition, etc.
2. Motor: SEW, Germany
3. Bearing: SKF, France
4. Frequency converter: Delta
5. Size (L×W×H): 6725×1560×2400mm
6. Power: 8.2kW
Sphere Roasted Wafer Making Machine | Spherical Baked Waffle Machining Device | Globular Baking Wafer Producing Device | Roundness Waffle Roasting Beltline