This 33 mould flat baking oven has a metal structure with good heat insulating performance, and the appearance is very beautiful. There are many functional systems, such as batter feeding system, gas heating system, warning system for coal gas leakage, plate transmission and connecting devices, etc. Meanwhile, the burner nozzle is redesigned, and the new combustion technology saves energy and improves the combustion rate to a large extent. A very important fact is that the temperature inside our flat baking oven is very even. In addition, observation window is set for every combustion zone, and it offers better wafer detection for operators.
1. Baking plate number: 33 pairs
2. Baking plate size: 470mm×325mm
3. Wafer sheet thickness range: 2.5mm-3.2mm
4. Wafer sheet thickness error: ±0.20mm
5. Temperature range: Room temperature to 180℃
6. Materials: The cover, door and top cover are produced using 304 stainless steel, and the heat insulating material is silica insulation board. On the other hand, GB steel bar and 45# cold drawn steel are used to make the frame and guide rail, respectively.
1. This flat baking oven is equipped with a 10.4" color touch screen provided by Mitsubishi, and it can display and control the preset temperature, actual temperature, plate running speed, batter feeding condition and others.
2. Motor: SEW, Germany
3. Bearing: SKF, France
4. Frequency converter: VLT provided by Danfoss
5. Batter feeding switch: Delta encoder
6. Switch: Schneider, Germany
7. Size (L×W×H): 6725×1280×2400mm
6. Power: 8.20kW
Sheet Type Baking Facility | Pad-shaped Bake-out Furnace | Tabular Baking Stove | Board Type Roaster