This 33 mould baking oven is a ladder-shaped machine with beautiful appearance, and it shows good heat insulating performance. It is made of metal, and 304 stainless steel is also applied. Our product is equipped with batter feeding system, gas heating system, warning system for coal gas leakage as well as plate transmission and connecting devices, and it runs steadily without any unusual noise. On the other hand, there is an observation window for every combustion zone, and it is used to well detect the wafer sheet. Also, the burner nozzle adopts novel design, and the high energy saving combustion technology is applied to greatly improve the utilization rate of combustion. What is more, even temperature is realized inside our baking oven.
1. Baking plate number: 33 pairs
2. Baking plate size: 470mm×325mm
3. Wafer sheet thickness range: 2.5mm-3.2mm
4. Wafer sheet thickness error: ±0.20mm
5. Temperature range: Room temperature to 180℃
6. Materials: GB steel bar is used to make the frame, and 45# cold drawn steel is used for the guide rail. The cover, door and top cover take 304 stainless steel as raw materials, and silica insulation board works as heat insulating material.
1. This baking oven has a 10.4" color touch screen which is supplied by Mitsubishi, and it can display and control many items, such as the preset temperature, actual temperature, plate running speed, batter feeding condition, etc.
2. Motor: SEW, Germany
3. Bearing: SKF, France
4. Frequency converter: VLT provided by Danfoss
5. Batter feeding switch: Delta encoder
6. Switch: Schneider, Germany
7. Size (L×W×H): 6725×1280×2400mm
8. Power: 8.20kW
Ladder-shaped Baking Facility | Trapezoid Bake-out Furnace | Ladder Type Baking Stove | Echelon Type Roaster