39 plates tunnel wafer baking oven has batter feeding system, gas heating system, warning system for coal gas leakage as well as plate transmission and connecting devices, and it possesses excellent thermal insulating property. Our machine adopts metal structure, and observation window is installed for every combustion zone to realize better detection of the wafer. Meanwhile, the burner nozzle is redesigned, and the combustion technology is energy saving, which improves the utilization rate of combustion to a large extent. Additionally, different places inside the machine have almost the same temperature, and the appearance is quite exquisite.
1. Baking plate number: 39 pairs
2. Baking plate size: 470mm×325mm
3. Wafer sheet thickness range: 2.5mm-3.2mm
4. Wafer sheet thickness error: ±0.20mm
5. Temperature range: Room temperature to 180℃
6. Materials: The machine frame and guide rail are made of GB steel bar and 45# cold drawn steel, respectively. The cover, door and top cover are made of 304 stainless steel, and the heat insulating material is silica insulation board.
1. The tunnel wafer baking oven has a 10.4" color touch screen provided by Mitsubishi, and the preset and actual temperatures are showed and controlled. This screen can also display, control and adjust the plate running speed and batter feeding condition.
2. Motor: SEW, Germany
3. Bearing: SKF, France
4. Frequency converter: Delta
5. Size (L×W×H): 7865×1280×2400mm
6. Power: 11.2kW (130kW for electrically heated type)
Conduit Shape Oven | Tunnel Type Roasting Device | Tunneling Baking Machine